Thursday, January 8, 2009

Its UP!

So after many hours of fine tuning, led by the skillful hand and infinite creativity of Megan Lange of Robert Lange Studios of Charleston, South Carolina, the new look for HeirloomCreative is on-line. WHEW! 

Megan, Rob and I put much thought into how the site might look conveying a sense of both my personal style while maintaining a professional angle.  

My work, passion and play is art, first and foremost photography, though I am also a Chef and Yoga Instructor, so honoring other areas of my life has been important in this process.

My intention for this blog is to post stories of what is happening in my world, publish images that do not find a place on the "main page".  I love giving, sharing and sending out gratitude for all the AMAZING experiences I am blessed to be a part of.  

This blog will be a place to find out what is going on with me.  I thank you for your time and hope you enjoy!

Click.

No comments:

Post a Comment