Sunday, January 11, 2009

Why not Wig out.......




Recently I remembered how much fun it is to get dressed into a character, 

put on a wig, mask, 
what have you and go out.   

WHOA! 
Am I me
or this other energy form,
story
or 
teller, 
what am I, 
who am I.  I decide.  
See I choose to stay at home with my Beloved's; Ashely, Books, Cat, Apples, PB&J, good stuff....

moving/shaking/re-turning to the world is scary for me, 

scary=opportunity=evolution

thats why I put on a mask, a label, a model and walk outside each day.  
Put one on as a joke, WHOA! talk about irony, talk about pun intended.  Sheesh, gotta work, gotta run, gotta have fun.  

Why so heavy, why so heavy.
Oh yeah, wig, glasses, disco sixty polyester pants. pumas with just the right touch of class.

Disco party, 

lets go....now I remember no matter if mask is on or off 
I am that I am.  I decide.
nice.

"random thoughts on wigs"

No comments:

Post a Comment