Monday, February 23, 2009


Manifest.
Readily seen, perceived, or understood.

       I am manifesting in my life what I want.  Knowing what I wanted though was the first challenge.  A bit more difficult than simply declaring that "today I will wake at 7 am", I am learning that refining my wants, clarifying is both daunting at first then a really fun ride.  


As an Artist, manifesting is inherent in what I do and how I relate to my reality.  

Right now I am a traveling photographer.  I am successful. I am passionate about my work.  I am an Artist.  Before I might say, " I want to be a traveling photographer that is successful, passionate and artistic." 

As I changed my belief that who I am or what I want is not impossible I found my relationship to what I experienced changed. 

Now I remember, gratefully, that the world does not say NO, only YES, it was my ignorance that had forgotten this.  Perhaps you have discovered this as well. I want to hear your stories if your willing to share.   

Thank you for your time!
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment